Hand-built with domestically sourced premium eco wool encased in organic cotton sateen. Wonderfully supportive yet soft. Available in three thickness options:
- Light - Our thinnest pillow, built with stomach sleepers in mind.
- Regular - Our "Goldilocks" pillow, just right for side and back sleepers. (Travel and Euro come in this thickness only.)
- Extra Thick - Our fluffiest option, ideal for individuals who prefer a fuller pillow.
Protect your pillow with a zippered cover.
- Travel (case included) - 12.5" x 17.5", 11 oz. wool weight
- Standard Light - 20" x 25", 25 oz. wool weight
- Standard Regular - 20" x 25", 29 oz. wool weight
- Standard Extra Thick - 20" x 25", 33 oz. wool weight
- Queen Light - 20" x 30", 31 oz. wool weight
- Queen Regular - 20" x 30", 35 oz. wool weight
- Queen Extra Thick - 20" x 30", 39 oz. wool weight
- King Light - 20" x 36", 35 oz. wool weight
- King Regular - 20" x 36", 40 oz. wool weight
- King Extra Thick - 20" x 36", 46 oz. wool weight
- Euro - 26" x 26", 40 oz. wool weight
Pillows made with wool layers may settle 15-30% within the first few months of regular use. How to choose a pillow.
Sunning your pillow periodically will keep it refreshed and revitalize the wool. Spot clean only.
The scent of wool - Our wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.
Love these pillows. Purchased one for myself and another for my husband. All natural. Good investment.
We got two wool filled pillows and my husband noticed the difference right away. They are very nice to sleep on. Thanks, Holy Lamb!
This is the best pillow I have ever found. The regular thickness is just right, as I am a side sleeper. Wool makes the best pillows, such as the Wooly-Bully. This beats them all. Excellent construction and materials. Have queen size in the zippered pillow case. Now have three - two at home and one in our travel trailer.
They are the best!
I've been dealing with a cranky neck for over a decade, and have tried every kind of pillow on earth, including spendy down pillows. I stumbled across these wool pillows quite by accident, and ordered my first one last year. Right out of the bag, my reaction was "Now that's how it's supposed to feel". A year later I bought this pair of queen sized pillows. Love these pillows, love this shop.
Choice of Wool Types
Organic Cotton Fabric
Not Machine Washable
Handmade in Oakville, WA USA by Holy Lamb Organics