Hand-built with domestically sourced premium eco wool encased in organic cotton sateen. Wonderfully supportive yet soft. Available in three thickness options:
- Light - Our thinnest pillow, built with stomach sleepers in mind.
- Perfect - Our "Goldilocks" pillow, just right for side and back sleepers. (Travel and Euro come in this thickness only.)
- Extra Thick - Our fluffiest option, ideal for individuals who prefer a fuller pillow.
Protect your pillow with a zippered cover.
- Travel (case included) - 12.5" x 17.5", 11 oz. wool weight
- Standard Light - 20" x 25", 25 oz. wool weight
- Standard Regular - 20" x 25", 29 oz. wool weight
- Standard Extra Thick - 20" x 25", 33 oz. wool weight
- Queen Light - 20" x 30", 31 oz. wool weight
- Queen Regular - 20" x 30", 35 oz. wool weight
- Queen Extra Thick - 20" x 30", 39 oz. wool weight
- King Light - 20" x 36", 35 oz. wool weight
- King Regular - 20" x 36", 40 oz. wool weight
- King Extra Thick - 20" x 36", 46 oz. wool weight
- Euro - 26" x 26", 40 oz. wool weight
Pillows made with wool layers may settle 15-30% within the first few months of regular use. How to choose a pillow.
This product ships in a sturdy cardboard box secured with paper tape. We don't use plastic wrap or synthetic packing materials in the box. If you'd like a little extra protection, you can request your product be placed inside a biodegradable bag before boxing.
Sunning your pillow periodically will keep it refreshed and revitalize the wool. Spot clean only.
The scent of wool - Our wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.
This is my forth holy lamb wool pillow. My bed has been transformed to a fortress of comfort and blissss. Thanks holy lamb for quality pillows.
I'm very happy with my new wool-filled bed pillows. They are extremely comfortable. I had been having trouble with a stuffy nose from my old down pillows, but I can breath easily with my new wool-filled ones. I am so pleased that they keep my face cool. I sleep on my side and on my stomach, so I ordered 2 pillows - a light fill and a perfect fill pillow. They are both amazing. I love that these are organic.
The pillow arrived and appeared great quality, but was so fat, I don't know how it can be called light fill. The website noted its good for stomach sleepers- maybe if you want to give your chiropractor extra work! I set it on the counter next to a soda water can, and it was many inches taller than the can. The return was easy, but a bummer to pay $22 return shipping on an item that I don't think fit the sales description.
I am a repeat customer - i love these pillows. they are very comfortable and i love the wool!
I've had this pillow for almost 2 weeks. I liked it right away! I've been looking for a good pillow made with organic materials for a long time! It only took one night to get used to it. I think its the best pillow I've ever had, not exaggerating! The medium fill is perfect for me. Will be buying 4 more more as soon as I can. The biodegradable bag was a nice touch. Thank you for the option. Never thought I'd be this excited over a pillow but I carry stress in my shoulders and neck. My pain hasn't gone away, I'm doing exercises for that. The pillow doesn't add to my pain and I'm sleeping much better! Great quality and well made!
Choice of Wool Types
Organic Cotton Fabric
Not Machine Washable
Handmade in Oakville, WA USA by Holy Lamb Organics