Hand-built with domestically sourced premium eco wool encased in organic cotton sateen. Wonderfully supportive yet soft. Available in three thickness options:
- Light - Our thinnest pillow, built with stomach sleepers in mind.
- Regular - Our "Goldilocks" pillow, just right for side and back sleepers. (Travel and Euro come in this thickness only.)
- Extra Thick - Our fluffiest option, ideal for individuals who prefer a fuller pillow.
Protect your pillow with a zippered cover.
- Travel (case included) - 12.5" x 17.5", 11 oz. wool weight
- Standard Light - 20" x 25", 25 oz. wool weight
- Standard Regular - 20" x 25", 29 oz. wool weight
- Standard Extra Thick - 20" x 25", 33 oz. wool weight
- Queen Light - 20" x 30", 31 oz. wool weight
- Queen Regular - 20" x 30", 35 oz. wool weight
- Queen Extra Thick - 20" x 30", 39 oz. wool weight
- King Light - 20" x 36", 35 oz. wool weight
- King Regular - 20" x 36", 40 oz. wool weight
- King Extra Thick - 20" x 36", 46 oz. wool weight
- Euro - 26" x 26", 40 oz. wool weight
Pillows made with wool layers may settle 15-30% within the first few months of regular use. How to choose a pillow.
This product ships in a sturdy cardboard box secured with paper tape. We don’t use plastic wrap or synthetic packing materials in the box. If you’d like a little extra protection, you can request your product be placed inside a biodegradable bag before boxing.
Sunning your pillow periodically will keep it refreshed and revitalize the wool. Spot clean only.
The scent of wool - Our wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.
I've searched for years and spent more than I care to remember trying to find the right pillow. This was the best gift I ever gave myself. Soft, supportive, U.S. made, from happy sheep. Great for side or stomach sleeping - not too lofty but not too flat. This is simply the BEST pillow I have ever slept on, and I'm going to recommend it to everyone I know. I waited a year to splurge on this, but it's worth every penny. I love it so much that I ordered a second pillow as a spare.
My husband is a man of few words. The other night he said to me in bed that these new pillows are great. I was shocked as he doesn't usually comment about things like that. These pillows are, indeed, very comfortable. I plan on buying two more next time there is a great sale as we always have four pillows on the bed, but I didn't want to invest in the four at once in case we didn't fancy the initial two.
My family owns several of these now. We love the wool fills, helps with allergies to dust mites and just plain healthier than polyester. Very happy with our products and with the company!
I ordered 2 extra thick standard size pillows. The quality of the product is very good. They were too high for us. I wanted to exchange them for the regular thickness pillows. The return is complicated. First, the pillows should be UNUSED. How could you know if they are good or bad for you without trying? Any reputable store allows return of pillows. Second, the return shipping from Florida would cost me $38.00. And if Holy Lamb Organics will decide that the pillows are unacceptable, they will send them back to me for another shipping charge. It just doesn't pay to do a return. Now I am out of almost $200 for the product I cannot use.
I set my hopes too high- I think for the price point I must of been expecting magic. We definitely love that they are natural. But we slept the same on our old pillows.
Choice of Wool Types
Organic Cotton Fabric
Not Machine Washable
Handmade in Oakville, WA USA by Holy Lamb Organics