Hand-built with domestically sourced premium eco wool encased in organic cotton sateen. Wonderfully supportive yet soft. Available in three thickness options:
- Light - Our thinnest pillow, built with stomach sleepers in mind.
- Regular - Our "Goldilocks" pillow, just right for side and back sleepers. (Travel and Euro come in this thickness only.)
- Extra Thick - Our fluffiest option, ideal for individuals who prefer a fuller pillow.
Protect your pillow with a zippered cover.
- Travel (case included) - 12.5" x 17.5", 11 oz. wool weight
- Standard Light - 20" x 25", 25 oz. wool weight
- Standard Regular - 20" x 25", 29 oz. wool weight
- Standard Extra Thick - 20" x 25", 33 oz. wool weight
- Queen Light - 20" x 30", 31 oz. wool weight
- Queen Regular - 20" x 30", 35 oz. wool weight
- Queen Extra Thick - 20" x 30", 39 oz. wool weight
- King Light - 20" x 36", 35 oz. wool weight
- King Regular - 20" x 36", 40 oz. wool weight
- King Extra Thick - 20" x 36", 46 oz. wool weight
- Euro - 26" x 26", 40 oz. wool weight
Pillows made with wool layers may settle 15-30% within the first few months of regular use. How to choose a pillow.
This product ships in a sturdy cardboard box secured with paper tape. We don't use plastic wrap or synthetic packing materials in the box. If you'd like a little extra protection, you can request your product be placed inside a biodegradable bag before boxing.
Sunning your pillow periodically will keep it refreshed and revitalize the wool. Spot clean only.
The scent of wool - Our wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.
Am still getting used to the new pillow. So far so good.
Overall am satisfied but would have liked it to have more firmness, maybe more filling
Wool-filled Bed Pillows
I have been looking for a pillow for so long and finally found something that is comfy, high quality, eco friendly and elevated in just the right way for my neck/head. Best part for me is I was able to find them locally! I liked it so much I gifted one to my partner. My one suggestion is to have a side zipper where you can refill the pillow with wool as it naturally becomes more deflated over time.
This pillow is worth every penny. I am interested in other products from Holy Lamb, but decided to start off with the pillow. Top notch quality. I feel good at night putting my head down on pillow created/stuffed without any toxins/plastics. Very comfortable.
Choice of Wool Types
Organic Cotton Fabric
Not Machine Washable
Handmade in Oakville, WA USA by Holy Lamb Organics