Working at Holy Lamb Organics
Holy Lamb Organics is a great place to work. Ours is a friendly, diverse, creative environment where employees are empowered to grow and innovate along with the company. Our production facility and customer service operations are located in Oakville, Washington, just south of Olympia. We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals to join our team. If you share our passion for quality craftsmanship and commitment to the environment, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive wages
- 3% employee match IRA contribution
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vacation and sick leave
- Four paid holidays
- Maternity/paternity/adoption leave
- Flexible schedule
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Customer Service Specialist
We are seeking individuals with retail sales experience to assist customers with product inquiries, selection and ordering in our showroom, by phone and via email. The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal and organizational skills, is detail oriented and able to multitask, and works well in a team environment.
- Interact with customers in a professional and empathetic manner
- Demonstrate expertise with the products of Holy Lamb Organics and its partner companies
- Document customer feedback and interactions, including order-level requests and actions taken
- Provide team with order processing and shipping support
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales/customer care, preferably in a retail or phone-based customer service environment
- Proficient with office email and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with others, adapt to changing priorities, and employ innovative problem-solving skills
Our production assistants are involved in all phases of constructing our full line of handcrafted natural and organic bedding products, which includes comforters, mattress toppers and pillows. HLO is a friendly, diverse, creative work environment. We conduct hands-on working interviews where we show you just what’s involved in the job.
- The ideal candidate is detail oriented, organized, and able to multitask and work independently
- No previous experience is required, but craft, handwork or sewing skills are a plus
- Job requires standing for the majority of the work day, extensive use of shoulders, arms and wrists, and occasional kneeling and lifting.
We are a Scent-Free Facility.
Holy Lamb Organics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Holy Lamb Organics complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.