Our certified organic wool pillows are hand-built with GOTS-certified wool batting layered in a GOTS-certified organic sateen case. These wonderfully supportive yet soft pillows are available in a full range of sizes. We build our Standard size pillows to three different thicknesses to provide support no matter how you sleep:
- Light - Our thinnest pillow, built with stomach sleepers in mind.
- Regular - Our "Goldilocks" pillow is just right for side and back sleepers. (King, Queen, and Euro pillows come in this thickness only.)
- Extra Thick - Our fluffiest option is ideal for individuals who prefer a fuller pillow.
Protect your pillow with a zippered cover.
- Travel (case included) - 12.5" x 17.5", 15 oz. wool weight
- Standard Light - 20" x 25", 35 oz. wool weight
- Standard Regular - 20" x 25", 39 oz. wool weight
- Standard Extra Thick - 20" x 25", 43 oz. wool weight
- Queen Regular - 20" x 30", 45 oz. wool weight
- King Regular - 20" x 36", 52 oz. wool weight
- Euro - 26" x 26", 60 oz. wool weight
This product ships in a sturdy cardboard box secured with paper tape. We don't use plastic wrap or synthetic packing materials in the box. If you'd like a little extra protection, you can request your product be placed inside a biodegradable bag before boxing.
Sunning your pillow periodically will keep it refreshed and revitalize the wool. Pillows are spot clean only. The travel pillow's separate case is machine washable in cold water, line dry or tumble dry low.
The scent of wool - Our wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.
Best pillow I've ever purchased!
I love my new pillow! I have been suffering from neck pain, and it's gone now. Thank you!
I like it a lot. Took a few days to get used to but I toss and turn much less now.
So far so good, no bad smell.
Certified By OCTO
LIC # OT-022418
Organic cotton fabric
Not Machine Washable
Handmade in Oakville, WA USA by Holy Lamb Organics