It was an easy choice for us to go fragrance free. A choice ingrained in how we select partners for the cotton and wool we use, the absence of fire retardant chemicals in our products, even how we prepare individually to show up to work each day.
Some of our customers are dealing with asthma, allergies, or chemical sensitivity. Others simply have a preference for fragrance-free products. We take steps to ensure a fragrance-free environment in our production, warehouse, and shipping facilities.
- Employees come to work using only fragrance-free personal care products
- All of our cleaning products are guaranteed natural, nontoxic, and safe
- We ask customers visiting our production facility to do so fragrance free
- No synthetics materials in any of our products
- We use only organically grown cotton
- No chemicals or fire retardants
- No carbonization or bleaching of wool
We choose vendors and partners with like-minded core values and philosophies. We feel good about our commitment to a fragrance-free environment, knowing it enables us to offer the most natural, pure bedding products we can. We take the health and comfort of you and your loved ones seriously.
The Scent of Wool
Our wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.