Inspired by a vintage African ikat textile, our Morelia duvet uses yarn-dyed organic cotton in a textural weave to create a pattern of lines, diamonds and zigzags. Details woven in a heavier weight yarn punctuate the blues and grays with pops of brighter color. Prewashed for a soft, crinkly feel, the duvet is backed with organic cotton percale, so you can use it without a top sheet if you like. From Coyuchi.
- Coconut shell button closures with inside ties
- Comes in a reusable organic cotton bag
- 100% organic cotton grown and woven in India
- Made in a factory that recycles 98% of its wastewater
- GOTS certified
- Full/Queen 92" x 88"
- King 108" x 92"
- Standard Sham 20" x 26"
- Euro Sham 26" x 26"
- Shams sold separately; not included with duvet cover
Machine washable. Machine wash on gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, cold water, and a natural, plant-based laundry detergent. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly.