Naturally insulated for optimal comfort throughout the seasons, this organic linen is woven from longer, stronger yarns, creating a fabric that’s softer, weightier, and more enduring than any other linen you’ve met. Woven to a sturdy 185 gsm weight and garment washed for a relaxed hand, these sheets are durable enough to dress the bed year-round and are destined to become more supple with every wash. Color-matched pick stitching lends subtle detail to the cuffs, while a deep 15" pocket and full elastic ensure an easy fit on a range of mattress styles. From Coyuchi.
- Minimalist set includes duvet cover, fitted sheet and set of 2 pillowcases (Twin minimalist set only includes 1 pillowcase)
- Duvet cover dimensions: Queen 92 x 88; King 108 x 92
- Linen is woven in Portugal from flax grown in France
- Duvet cover has an 8"interior flap, coconut shell buttons and inside ties.
- GOTS + Made Safe Certified
Machine wash on gentle or delicate cycle with like colors in cold water. Line dry or tumble dry low and remove promptly.