A new classic for the bed, our Indio duvet cover is made of a relaxed, soft-washed organic cotton twill, woven with a subtle windowpane design. Simple yet refined, the tactile effect is achieved by varying tension in different areas of the weave, creating understated textural patterning. The duvet is backed with organic cotton percale, so you can use it without a top sheet if you like. From Coyuchi.
- Shams and duvet are backed with organic cotton percale
- Shams 20 x 26. Sold separately; not included with duvet cover
- Duvet cover dimensions: Full/Queen 92 x 88; King 108 x 92
- Coconut shell button closures with inside ties
- Comes in a reusable organic cotton bag
- 100% Organic cotton grown in India and woven in Portugal
- GOTS certified
Machine wash on gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, cold water, and a natural, plant-based laundry detergent. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly.