Shipping, Returns and Policies
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase.
Make an informed choice by reading through our Returns Policy before making a purchase because some items are non-returnable/non-refundable (like mattresses, ANY used bedding and custom orders) and others have a restocking fee (like latex toppers).
Other than that our return policies are pretty standard. Take a look:
If Purchased Through One Of Our Retailers: If you purchased the Holy Lamb Organics brand through a retailer you must contact them directly for information regarding returns. The original seller will provide you with their own return policy.
Basic Return Policy:
All items (except mattresses) are returnable as long as ALL criteria below are understood and followed.
- You may return the product for any reason within 30 days from receipt of purchase.
- Items must be unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
- Bedding is a personal item: it must not be used or laundered to qualify for a return. "Used" is defined as any length of time you have personally used the product.
- We strongly recommend keeping the item in its box and far away from any strong smelling scents including: perfume/cologne, plug-in air fresheners, strongly scented hand creams or soaps, and other perfumed body care products.
- Any product returned with a "personal odor" will be considered "used" and not be eligible for return. Thanks for remembering that we are a small company and are not able to resell bedding that has been returned "used".
- We are prohibited, by law, from reselling used bedding: therefore, it’s imperative that you comply with this law by not using the product in question that you wish to return. Thank you.
- You may return an unused Latex Topper wrapped in its original packaging, however, there will be a 25% restocking fee.
How To Return An Item:
- Simply Contact Us to receive an Return Authorization Code (RA#).
- Customer is responsible for the return and return shipping costs.
- Please ship all returns via UPS carrier as they provide the fastest service in our area.
- Fold the item neatly and place it in the same box. Include your name and RA#. Be sure to tape all box seams.
The Inspection Process & Return of Funds:
- We notify you via email as soon as your return is received.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for us to inspect and process your return.
- All bedding will go through an inspection before a refund is authorized. If it has been determined that the item has been used or laundered a refund will not be issued.
- "Used" is defined as any length of time you have personally used the product.
- Additionally if the bedding has picked up strong smells or fibers from your home, then the return will be VOID. This list includes: perfume/cologne, plug-in air fresheners, hand-creams, hand soaps, smoke, any other strongly smelling household odor, or pet hairs.
- If your return has been voided, you will have up to 30 days to accept the option to have the item shipped back to you at your cost.
- We NEVER accept returns for used mattresses, foundations and bed-frames, unless defective.
- NO RETURNS on any unused mattresses except the All Wool Mattress, which has a 15% restocking fee. All other mattress are ALL SALES FINAL
- Unused is defined as: Returned wrapped and in the original packaging.
- 90 Day Comfort Exchange: If you have a Natural Sense Latex mattress you can swap out any layer for a different firmness level within 90 days receipt of purchase. Contact Us for more information.
- All sales from the Clearance List are final.
- All items are sold “As Is”- no refunds will be issued on Clearance List items.
- No custom order cancellations, no returns on custom items and all sales final.