Shop from an assortment of organic cotton Coyuchi sheets in undyed and white. Limited Quantities available. Some of these colors or sizes may now be retired. Sheet Set includes one fitted (15" deep) and one flat sheet plus two pillowcases (one pillowcase for Twin set)
- Jersey - Capturing everything you love about your favorite vintage T-shirt, Coyuchi's jersey bedding is just that soft, just that comforting, and just that easy to care for.
- Percale - This is the ultimate percale Fair Trade Certified Organic Cotton woven to fine 300-thread count that lends extra softness to the fabric's cool, crisp hand.
- Crinkled Percale - To create their softest, most relaxed percale yet, Coyuchi took pure organic cotton and applied proprietary spinning and weaving to create a washed fabric with a lightly crinkled effect all over. The result is breathable, comfortable, beautifully rumpled sheets that wash and wear well over time.
- Sateen - Lustrous on one side, slightly matte on the other, Coyuchi's organic cotton sateen is loomed to a 300-thread count in a silky sateen weave that resists wrinkling. The silky feel is ideal for sleeping in cool weather with or without a top sheet.
- Flannel - Thick cotton flannel, brushed multiple times to create an incredibly soft hand. These plush luxurious sheets will keep you cozy and warm.
This product ships in a sturdy cardboard box secured with paper tape. We don’t use plastic wrap or synthetic packing materials in the box. If you’d like a little extra protection, you can request your product be placed inside a biodegradable bag before boxing.
Machine washable. Machine wash on gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, cold water, and a natural, plant-based laundry detergent. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly.
All clearance items are sold "as is" and are nonreturnable and nonrefundable. Read our clearance items policy here before purchasing any clearance items.
We adore these new sheets that have graced our bed! I cannot believe that I was also able to get them on sale! I am going to be purchasing a second set for my bed… our guest bed… our son’s bed… and our newborn’s crib!
Premium Eco Wool
Natural Cotton fabric
Machine Washable-gentle with special instructions
Handmade in Oakville, WA USA by Holy Lamb Organics