Our certified organic wool pillows are hand-built with GOTS-certified wool batting layered in a GOTS-certified organic sateen case. These wonderfully supportive yet soft pillows are available in a full range of sizes. We build our Standard size pillows to three different thicknesses to provide support no matter how you sleep:
- Light - Our thinnest pillow, built with stomach sleepers in mind.
- Regular - Our "Goldilocks" pillow is just right for side and back sleepers. (King, Queen, and Euro pillows come in this thickness only.)
- Extra Thick - Our fluffiest option is ideal for individuals who prefer a fuller pillow.
Protect your pillow with a zippered cover.
- Travel (case included) - 12.5" x 17.5", 15 oz. wool weight
- Standard Light - 20" x 25", 35 oz. wool weight
- Standard Regular - 20" x 25", 39 oz. wool weight
- Standard Extra Thick - 20" x 25", 43 oz. wool weight
- Queen Light - 20" x 30", 41 oz. wool weight
- Queen Regular - 20" x 30", 45 oz. wool weight
- Queen Extra Thick - 20" x 30", 49 oz. wool weight
- King Light - 20" x 36", 47 oz. wool weight
- King Regular - 20" x 36", 52 oz. wool weight
- King Extra Thick - 20" x 36", 58 oz. wool weight
- Euro - 26" x 26", 60 oz. wool weight
This product ships in a sturdy cardboard box secured with paper tape. We don't use plastic wrap or synthetic packing materials in the box. If you'd like a little extra protection, you can request your product be placed inside a biodegradable bag before boxing.
Sunning your pillow periodically will keep it refreshed and revitalize the wool. Pillows are spot clean only. The travel pillow's separate case is machine washable in cold water, line dry or tumble dry low.
The scent of wool - Our wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.
This is my second pillow from Holy Lamb Organics and the quality is awesome! Thank you!!!
If I could own 6 more of these I would! They’re the best pillows I’ve ever owned and I couldn’t ask for cleaner pillows
The Perfect pillow of my dreams! It's just enough of everything, soft, but supportive (I'm a side sleeper). I love it and am so glad I bought this. Highly recommend.
Literally the most soft comfy pillow my little head has ever layed on. I’m obsessed with Holy Lamb and want anything and everything they make. Will be buying more!
Super comfortable pillow, thoughtful packaging, not to mention helpful & responsive customer service. I do think I'll opt for extra puffs or a fuller version of the pillow next time, as it does settle and compress a little over time, but regardless, I'm happy with my purchase!
Certified By OTCO
LIC # OT-022418
Organic cotton fabric
Not Machine Washable
Handmade in Oakville, WA USA by Holy Lamb Organics