Are you pondering the purchase of a new all-natural mattress?
What are the benefits of a Holy Lamb Organics mattress?
- The mattresses we offer are made of natural materials which let your body breathe, naturally regulate your body temperature, and promote overall health and good sleep.
- All of the mattresses we offer contain wool which has been shown to significantly lower your heart rate (1).
- All of the mattresses and toppers we offer have been tested and have passed the CFR 1632 Flammability Tests with only wool as a fire barrier. Wool is a chemical-free natural fire retardant.
- The USA-made mattresses we offer promote local manufacturing jobs and strengthen our economy while meeting our goals of sustainability and quality.
How long should my mattress last?
With proper care, your mattress should meet or exceed the manufacturer's warranty. Our manufacturer warranties range from a full 15 years to prorated 25 years. Keep in mind, as our bodies change, so too can our support needs. That is why it is recommended you replace your mattress every 10 years.
What support do I need for my mattress?
The mattresses we offer need to be placed on a rigid, ventilated flat surface for proper support and breathability. We have specific wood slat and wood foundation suggestions here. Do remember to avoid putting your bed on the floor or a solid platform with no ventilation.
What firmness level or thickness should I choose?
This is a difficult question to answer because everybody is different! Generally, the majority of the population prefers a medium feel. A heavier person may need a thicker mattress as well as a softer feel. For children and lightweight people, a thinner and firmer mattress will work just fine. Remember, it is always easier to make a firm mattress softer with a topper.
Latex, Innerspring, or All-Wool, which is better for me?
- Dunlop Latex is made from the rubber tree and has an open cell structure, so it allows air to flow freely through it. This is what makes latex breathable and not too hot to sleep on (a common complaint with other memory foams). You will also find Dunlop Latex retains its shape well, has great motion separation (you won't feel your partner moving around) and is more durable than memory foam.
- The Innerspring style is traditional and familiar with its bouncy feel. Consider our Tight Top as a cost-effective option for a natural mattress. Or choose our Pillow Top style featuring a removable pillow top for a medium feel that is not too firm yet not too soft. It's just right.
- The All-Wool mattress is simple, durable, and the most breathable mattress we offer. It is known for motion separation and great for pressure point relief. The all wool mattress is fairly thin and is considered a firm mattress. Try a layering system of wool or latex toppers on this mattress to adjust the firmness.